Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

public-opinion poll: How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers

3 verfasser

:: Offtopic

Nach unten

How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers

public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_lcap33%public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_lcap67%public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_lcap0%public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_lcap0%public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Stimmen insgesamt : 3

public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Empty public-opinion poll: How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers

Beitrag  Short T. Rousers So 24 Feb 2008 - 15:18

Yes i want to test the public-opinion poll and i want to know if you find that theboy who walks every day in short trousers is an idiot, or maybe an hard boy (because of the cold winter).
Please answer with your real opinion and not joke answers
Short T. Rousers
Short T. Rousers
Rubbish-Poster
Rubbish-Poster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86
Rolemodel : Barney Gumble

http://www.invasion-der-kurzen-hosen.de.vu

Nach oben Nach unten

public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Empty Re: public-opinion poll: How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers

Beitrag  fgfhgd So 24 Feb 2008 - 17:31

no fitting answer cat

fgfhgd
Holzfällerhemdträger
Holzfällerhemdträger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Nach oben Nach unten

public-opinion poll:  How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers Empty Re: public-opinion poll: How do you find the boy who always walks in short trousers

Beitrag  Short T. Rousers So 24 Feb 2008 - 21:33

Maybe you can tell it so, but it wouldn't be anonym
Short T. Rousers
Short T. Rousers
Rubbish-Poster
Rubbish-Poster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  fgfhgd Mo 25 Feb 2008 - 0:22

yes Sad all the other visitors would be able read it. soooo many other people cat

fgfhgd
Holzfällerhemdträger
Holzfällerhemdträger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Benne Mo 25 Feb 2008 - 23:34

I don't know how to find him, but I think you can't miss him, because he is quite tall... Very Happy
Benne
Benne
Pupil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Short T. Rousers Mo 25 Feb 2008 - 23:44

@ Dario: Thats hard
@ Benne: you can choose the "i have no opinion", so that we have more votes
Short T. Rousers
Short T. Rousers
Rubbish-Poster
Rubbish-Poster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  fgfhgd Di 26 Feb 2008 - 0:08

Benne schrieb:I don't know how to find him, but I think you can't miss him, because he is quite tall... Very Happy

haha Very Happy

cat

fgfhgd
Holzfällerhemdträger
Holzfällerhemdträger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Short T. Rousers Di 26 Feb 2008 - 23:27

Laris schrieb:
Benne schrieb:I don't know how to find him, but I think you can't miss him, because he is quite tall... Very Happy

haha Very Happy

cat

I don't understand why you think that this is funny
Short T. Rousers
Short T. Rousers
Rubbish-Poster
Rubbish-Poster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  fgfhgd Mi 27 Feb 2008 - 0:14

i think you do not really know what he wanted to say.
cat

fgfhgd
Holzfällerhemdträger
Holzfällerhemdträger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Short T. Rousers Mi 27 Feb 2008 - 19:39

maybe you can say it to me
Short T. Rousers
Short T. Rousers
Rubbish-Poster
Rubbish-Poster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

:: Offtopic

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten